Average time of delivery of SL-C once ordered?

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but how long would I expect to wait from the time I sent my deposit or payment in? Has this been a pretty consistent amount of time, or has it gotten longer with the popularity of the car?

Anyone have one in the Florida area and willing to let me have a peek, I'd really appreciate it.

Like tractorboy said I would contact Mouller. He is a great guy and always seems willing to open up his garage to a fellow SL-C nut even if you don't own one.

I'm up near Orlando (Lake Mary). I'd love to check out Jack's car when I get back stateside. Currently in India for a few more weeks.

Normal schedule is 16 weeks but that has been a little longer of late due to work load and addition items such as bodyfitment or drivetrain installation in some cases.

The new factory and an increased number of staff will make the lead time shorter in 2013.

I'm up near Orlando (Lake Mary). I'd love to check out Jack's car when I get back stateside. Currently in India for a few more weeks.

Give a call whenever you have the time to visit. I'm in Palm Bay.
Call 321-725-9076 when you return to the CONUS.

Jack

I am in Jupiter and 1hr south of Jack. I have the street tail, Jack has the race tail if you want to compare. Call anytime 561 371-1995

You gotta love people who are willing to take the time to meet and show you their cars, not everyone will. It just shows you the quality of people around these cars.

Ron

No....50% deposit and final payment at time of delivery...

If you order the Deluxe plus kit there is a discount compared to buying A la Carte.

Please keep in mind custom engine packages take a little longer, as do some of the options on the spec sheet.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the offers guys. 4 month delivery time is about half of what I was expecting. Not bad at all.

I'll probably give you a call when I get back Wayne. I'm definitely interested in the street tail, plus you're near my parents place in Ponte Vedra who I visit often.

Back