Benjamin GT40 YOUTUBE PROJECT

Keep the updates coming. I don't normally like a video build as much as words and pictures. Funny that I would enjoy a build that isn't even in my language.
I am also enjoying your mix of High and low tech. From precise machining at the one extreme to the stick welding at the other.
I also saw you blow some holes when doing the control arms. I can do that with a MIG welder occasionally too. LOL.
Keep up the good work! I look everyday to see if you have any updates. This is currently my favorite build on the internet.
Salut! (I think that's right)

Hi,

Thank you very much for your post :)
I will try to add some subtitles on my videos ;)

My last video is about the steering rack and the transmission between the steering wheel :D

1546115531584.png

1546115560460.png

I'm waiting for your coms :D

Salut !

I may not be adept with my high school French anymore, but I am translating everything you do, as you do it. Great work as usual.
I was going to give you some grief for removing the upright from the mill too soon because I thought you were using a tie rod end for the uppers. When I seen the tap come out then I knew you were using the heims. SALUT!

Hi everyone,

Some upgrade of my build ! I have started the rear axle, did the rear rods.
You can watch my video with the english subtitles ;)

see you seen ;)

Hi,

This is my last video which talks about the engine !
As you know, I have scanned my V8 to model my chassis in CAD. But there is a trouble, I picked a pictures arround the engine to make the 3D, but I didn't have the under side.
Thus, I didn't know if the engine can fit in the chassis since that day... And.... the engine can't fit in the chassis because of one tube. I must remove and reposition it.