"Best" way to attach windshield and headlight covers

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'm pretty sure that this is the page that I ordered the drill bit (Drill Tip CounterSink) from;
http://www.mcmaster.com/#countersinks/=blf230

28145a48p1l.png

I bought #10 screws - again I think this is the page;

McMaster-Carr

I looked for the actual Part numbers etc on receipts here but could not find them.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
I looked for the actual Part numbers etc on receipts here but could not find them.

McMaster will display your complete order history for the last two years if you want: upper right "Order History" in green. This has saved me in many ways over the last year (reduce duplicate ordering, etc.)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
McMaster will display your complete order history for the last two years if you want: upper right "Order History" in green. This has saved me in many ways over the last year (reduce duplicate ordering, etc.)

I hadn't thought of that... I just checked and it wasn't in my history so it must have been longer back.. I've had the car for going on 4 years...

Thanks for the tip!

Now I suppose I should get my butt out to the shop and get busy!!! :stunned:

The black border is a great inprovement on the right and left windows because it hides the jagged f/g window cut out. it's also eyecatching on the headight covers. This stuff with fine line 3m tape does a good job
Window Border Spray Paint
I countersunk 20+ holes for nylon fpatheads and never had an issue.

Back