Bill Cosby ' I'm Tired '

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
This just in..........please pass this along to all your friends, If you do not forward this, you are part of the problem!

Mr Fechter says the Consevatives are a bunch of mean spirited liers! I am tired of all their lies, he then adds, I'm tired of their missleading posts and I'm tired of their mean spirited personal attacks.

Mr Fechter also is tired of the constant complaints from the right and he is also tired of all these juvenile attacks on our fairly elected President!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Aye, we had it far worse than today's worthless youth, no question about it. Everything was worse then, harder then, except we were much happier then, because everything was simpler and better then. Got it?

It's no wonder no one pays any attention to us old folks. We're a bunch of blithering idiots.

Keith

I was born at an extremely early age and at the end of a long line of washing.....

But as I said, my mum lied about my age when I was born so I never had a childhood really - and she dressed me as a girl...

She went shopping one day to steal a dress for me and borrow a set of handcuffs from the Police and when she came back a V1 rocket had demolished the house..

Unfortunately for her, I survived covered by a tin bath which the whole family used to climb into on a Friday night after which it was my turn.

The neighbours told me some years later that she had painted a huge bullseye on a bed sheet and had draped it over the roof... :embarassed:

cream - Cream Mother's Lament - Disraeli Gears - YouTube

I was born at an extremely early age and at the end of a long line of washing.....

But as I said, my mum lied about my age when I was born so I never had a childhood really - and she dressed me as a girl...

She went shopping one day to steal a dress for me and borrow a set of handcuffs from the Police and when she came back a V1 rocket had demolished the house..

Unfortunately for her, I survived covered by a tin bath which the whole family used to climb into on a Friday night after which it was my turn.

The neighbours told me some years later that she had painted a huge bullseye on a bed sheet and had draped it over the roof... :embarassed:

Back