Biography of President George W. Bush???

Hi guys

why when you type the word "failure" into the Google surch engine, then hit the I feel lucky buton you get the Biography of President George W. Bush???

Very interesting

regards

Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is interesting Chris, lets see, the US has not been attacked in 4 years, The economy in the US is very strong and continues to grow. New housing growth has been at all time highs.The unemployment rate has been about 5 percent.My tax rate is the lowest in 12 years. The stock market has come back very well and gas per gallon is down to $1.90 US per gallon.Despite the stream of bad news coming from a media that wants failure in Iraq the people there are having more elections next month with their newly formed government and much to many surprise would rather not be under Saddams or his sons regime. Now if only Bush would quit causing all these darn hurricanes . If only Al Gore would have got in he could have become one with mother nature and stopped those storms.As a bonus since Al invented the internet he could give it to the United Nations because they know how to run things well ,,, just like the "oil for food "program /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif How are things going in Europe ?

Right on, Dan. I must be really stupid, because I still admire and respect President Bush, despite the incessant negativity projected about him from the media and from the left, and we all know that all the intelligentsia just love to listen to what Bill Mahrer, Michael Moore, and Ted Kennedy think about the Bush administration. However, at this point, I'm ready to see him leave office just so the the damn whining can stop.

I'm right behind you Dan,why should we laugh with Bush.Look at what we would try to call europe!In the first place there wasn't europe if it wasn't for the US.Remember WW1 and 2.If I look to my country I have the impression that if we take the monkeys out of the zoo in Antwerp sat them on a table and let them make decisions we have a starting point.One of the hot tickets in Belgium now is F1 in Spa-Francorchamps.Things have been signed,nobody knows anything just its gonna cost us money.Why do we pay those guys(too much).So the next time sombody laughs with Bush don't be stupid and think first !!Emiel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Chris M, ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY PRESIDENT?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

Why is it that when someone says "I hate the smell of Burps", one always comes back with,,,"Well, Farts smell worse". Don't they both stink?

I like George, he may be stupid, but I really don't think he is a bad guy.
Does this mean I think either Bill Clinton or Al Gore are great? One has his deck in his hand and the other has it in his mouth. Did they do a good job when they were in office? Most people thought so for 8 years. Would I have either one of them as friend, NO, they are couple of stinking FARTS.

IMHO (not really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif), to be a president or any head of state, you must have some serious mental/physical deficiencies. You must either have no penis at all, or a very very small one at best.

SOOOOOO, it's not just George,,, Billy,George Sr, Ronnie,Jimmy, tricky dick, Saddam, Ayatollahs, Kings,,,etc. They are all either Farts or Burps, and we the Public are the "inhalers of the smell". So let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the stench, it is permanent!

Ohh, one more thing, Ugly Queens (are considered pricks as well)

Howard Jones

Supporter
God Damn right Dan!!!! Aint no riotin in Tulsa!! Nobody gettin blowup in Saint Louie, and we aint goin home until the jobs done. Just like 1944!!! hooraaa!

Emiel, Hes stupid all right, Lebanon is out from under the thumb of Asad and hes scared to death to so much as fart. Arafat is dead and the new guy is trying to form a government and homeland on the Gasa Strip, the king of Jordan is making speaches in public about moderiate muslams renounceing the extremists, Pakistand and India are opening their joint border and India is providing aid to help Musliam victims of the resent earthquake instead of shooting at each other, Quadifi has turned over power to his English educated son, handed over dozens of secret police to the west not to mention all of his WMD stockpiles, There is going to be an ELECTION in bagdad in a couple of weeks to determine who will serve in their congress, The Saudis have cracked down on OBL suporters and killed many of them, Oh and have you noticed that Iran doen't have a single friendly border and we have troups in every country that borders Iran. Russia is saying all the right things in refernce to irans WMD program. It's stupid to call that kind overwelling progress anything but briliant. Hummmm isn't that just about what he said he was going to do. Drive them out of their holes get them running and kill em. Oh and youre either with us or against us. . We haven't forgotten. .... never will!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, God bless America!

Howard Jones

Supporter
Oh, and another thing, or two. Fred Humble and your opinion are mutually exclusive.

Anonymous... Jesseeeeeeeee can't you even pick a friggin name! I can't believe these guys. Just once try standing in the door and DO something besides babble girlieman drivel.

AND then theres Hillary. She seams to think, said so on the senate floor a day or so ago, we should stay and see the liberation of Irac thru. Whereas Anonymous's hero billy can't stop puttin down America when he's overseas. I bet she kicks his ass when he gets home. Something like "Shut up!, Stupid!"

It pains me to see this forum get sucked into the swamp of politics. Having said that, I realize there are many participants from England and elsewhere, and feel that a polite response is necessary for a correct sense of balance.

George H. Bush is the President of all of us in the US, and I will pray for him and wish him well on this Thanksgiving, and hope for the best. However, while you would never know it from this forum, his approval rating is about 35% in the US population at large, and many people feel, as do I, that he is the worst president in our lifetime. I could go on at length, but won't.

Those accross the puddle should not infer from the earlier posts that there is any unanimity of view here about President Bush, or anything close to it.

However, people feel strongly about him, one way or the other, and I think we should all refrain, out of respect for our fellow enthusiasts' views and feelings, from starting other political threads, and continue to talk about the thing we all share -- 40's.

Now if you want to argue vehemently about the merits of RF's v. CAV's v. RCR's v. GTD's etc., I say have at it!

Mainer, You are correct! The worst in our history. What the guys in the beginning of this post failed to grasp was that Chris was making the point, that if you go to the search engine Google and type in "failure", old George W. is in the description. He did not say it was true or false, just that GW is there. What can we expect, he did go to Yale, but he carried a sparkling C average. Sorry about that Chris, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about "Friendly Americans". Now what's happening with GT40's?

Al, and Mainer, I respectfully disagree! It is so much more fun laughing at heads/Farts of states than talking about 40.

Howy,
George is JUST A FART,,,,nothing more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Take a deep breath and relax. After all, I am breathing the same Fart, happily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"Are you with us or against us?" When the concentration of your fart is too heavy, I aint with you. When it is the usual blend, I am with you. Not because I like farts, but because we are family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Now, are you going to invite me to your house again? If so make sure the beer is cold this time.

hi Guys

I have no interest in what or who we have as our political leaders, I was just interested to find out about this new phenomenon of Googlebombing.

It seems as though Google are quite happy with this, and will not change it.
It make me wonder what other words may activate strange links?

Happy thanksgiving to all our US friends.

Chris.

PS. I have spent this year acquiring parts for my cars and getting machine work done, I hope to spend next year building them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Chris. It seems googlebombing is USA specific as I have tried "big ears" and/or "I want to be a tampon" and did not find the obvious. The internet being abused??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
hi Guys

I have no interest in what or who we have as our political leaders, I was just interested to find out about this new phenomenon of Googlebombing.

It seems as though Google are quite happy with this, and will not change it.
It make me wonder what other words may activate strange links?

Happy thanksgiving to all our US friends.

Chris.

PS. I have spent this year acquiring parts for my cars and getting machine work done, I hope to spend next year building them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Chris - you are indeed a brave man and I'm happy you survived. I first noticed the amusing (?) googlebombing thing when for some reason that escapes me now, I typed in "Famous French Victories" and pressed I Feel Lucky in Google. There was a further one for which you typed "Famous French Defeats". If you are bothered to do this now, you will go to a page which does list the 2 pages which used to come up automatically. It is quite funny (but not if you are Chauvinistic and French) and was clearly not written by a Francophile. However, in the continuing spirit of cross channel co-operation, of course I heartily condemn the sentiments expressed within those pages. I highlight them merely as a further explanation of the the Googlebombing phenomena for the edification of this Wise Band of Brothers and that it is certainly not limited to George W Bush. Also, the fact that the Googlebomb relating to the current Chief (hail) was most probably written by a citizen of that great country is probably more telling than the act of a poor, misguided and clearly unenlightened member of the English proletariat in highlighting same as a matter of curiosity.
Regards,

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
I have no interest in what or who we have as our political leaders

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry Chris I took what you wrote the wrong way in your original post then. I must say this though:
I do care though about the leaders of the part of the world I live in , whether I voted for them or not. They do affect the way we live, standards for our children, victory or defeat, prosper or famine. They may not affect all of one aspect, but they may bend things in your best interests , or against you .
Taxes, tariffs, environmental production and emission laws , export restrictrictions are the first things to come to mind in the GT40 world and I'm sure your aware of some of these since your in the business globally. The RF I am building is affected by the ADR's as reffered to all the time on this board.
One thing that does strike me is why would someone who sells product to consumers in another country slap them in the face (even if he has no interest in politics)and expect them to not wince and take measure , and also to recommend or repeat business dealings with again ?
Also , it is interesting that one who is interested in building low production high horsepower cars and or parts would look blindly at who makes the laws that allows one to produce such cars and such in small numbers and not mandate only such cars can be built by the likes of the large auto manufactures. What if the foundry that makes certain valve covers were shut down due to new environmental laws ?
The valve covers I now own , no matter how much I shine on the top fins will not shine as much as I hoped. I take things personal, it is just the way I am "wired".
Of course I could have helped elect John Kerry this past election. If he was president he would have signed into law to allow GT40 parts to be imported , before he vetoed against them. (sorry you would have had to paid attention to the last US election to understand that pun).
The previous president of the US slashed intelligence funding, and his administration created "walls " so different agencies could not share important information .In a recent case such information if pieced together may have prevented a terrorist attack and loss of over 3000 lives. This attack also caused a major economic impact felt world wide and although much has recovered from the effect there are still remnants effecting certain industry. I work in one of these industrys and it has affected my life greatly.
The only reason I go into this is I'm not sure you are aware of such things since you don't even care about "what or who " .

Howard Jones

Supporter
Dan, If you can think of a way for me to buy you a beer or two then they're on me buddy. But allas I think we should let it go. They either will never get it, or do get it, and will never admit it. Either way, save you're breath. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Howy,

I love ya babe, we may disagree from time to time about political BULL SHIT (and that's exactly what it is), but bros we are. And no I will never get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chirs M, you Satan worshiper you, You can "SLAP ME" anytime you want. And I will buy from you, till the end of time (that is If I could afford your stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). I remember when I was a kid (back in the "old country"), everyone would always tell you,,,,, Don't you dare say anything bad about "the leader", OR ELSE. It was amazing how "wound up" my old country men would get, If someone was to criticize the top dog. Almost as if he was Jesus, Mohamed and Moses all wrapped into one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

The bottom line was, how naïve people were in thinking one FART is so much better than the “Other FART”.

So Chris, please continue posting more stuff about Heads/Farts of state. Why don’t you come up with something for Bill Clinton, this time? It would be fantastic to see the “communist/anti Christ”, "Infidel", "Swine" side of the forum go bunkers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Dan

At the age of 52 I have voted at every UK election, and over the years watched as the people we call leaders continue to do the opposite of what is right for me or my country, Its clear that the NEW WORLD ORDER will continue along with its own set agenda regardless of what I have to say about it.

My post was about an American company 'GOOGLE and Googlebombing' so please don't shoot the messenger.

Norman interesting relevant post re 'Famous French Defeats' / "Famous French Victories".
and Googlebombing.

Regards

Chris
PS. back to car building.
PPS. The only GW in my life is Gurney Westlake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back