Brilliant Motor-Racing Web-Site / Pics

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
A very good mate of mine (Sam Snape) is a motor-racing photographer & journalist - part time at this stage, but he is trying to get more established.

I may sound a bit biased, but I think he is one of the best photographers in the game - just have a look at the following (greatly reduced resolution) pics !

Sam has has been selling his soul for years now, just to get to Goodwood each year - and comes back with hundreds of the best pics (& stories) ever. He has also been working on a complete history of F1 for over 20 years - initially via the typewriter, but now converted to "PC Speak". He has managed to get this onto his website (Multi Media Motorsprort), along with hundreds of spectacular pics - F1, historic, etc.

Yes, I know this is a shameless plug for a mate of mine, but someone with this level of talent & dedication deserves a "leg up" !

Sam has produced a couple of calendars (A1GP & Aust Historic), and a pocket-book & album of pics from Goodwood this year - these are available thru his website at very reasonable prices :

Multimedia Motor Sport

These can be purchased "as-is", or Sam will be happy to include any corporate logo's/info if required.

The website is an absolute goldmine of obsessively-researched motor racing info, & brilliant pics - defininitely worth a look !

Kind Regards,
Peter D.

Attachments

• Goodwood 2007 885 (Medium).jpg
    Goodwood 2007 885 (Medium).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 362
  • Goodwood 2007 1363 (Medium).jpg
    Goodwood 2007 1363 (Medium).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 390
  • Goodwood 2007 304 (Medium).jpg
    Goodwood 2007 304 (Medium).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 380
  • Goodwood 2007 217 (Medium).jpg
    Goodwood 2007 217 (Medium).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 370

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Thanks Guys - Yes, Sam does have some serious photographic talents (and a nicely twisted sense of humour - just read some of his travel articles on his website !).

He is also very persuasive - he has been badgering me to accompany him to Goodwood in Sept next year & I have finally given in !

I am a terrible flyer (maybe because I am an engineer, & keep thinking about safety factors, maintenance procedures (if done & done by who?) & other morbid thoughts ! However, I have finally run out of excuses - its now just "go and do it" !

Going with Sam, it should be a blast - he has full press accreditation & is a member of the "Club" - so as his "assistant" (camera carrier), I will be forced to accompany him into the pits, to take tea with Lord March on the lawns, drink complementary Verve Cliquot, get up close to Spitfires & Mustangs on the airfield - its going to be a tough assignment !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back