California Advanced Vehicles CAV USA

CAV in the USA
I hope the following will put an end to the various rumours and speculation re CAV.
I would also like to endorse Ian Clarks' posting of today on the Superformance / Jimmy Price thread - and would also like to add the following.
California Advanced Vehicles USA Inc (CAV USA)is the sole importer for the CAVGT in both coupe and spyder format in the USA.
Our prices and specifications are and have always been posted on our web site www.cavgt.com
Our mission statement has always been to put out a high quality rolling chassis at a competetive price,making the dream of owning a GT40 possible to many enthusiasts who lack the expertise ,equipment and hundreds of hours it can take to build a kit.
The CAV product is also available in different formats in other parts of the world in various stages of assembly and at prices to suit the local conditions.
California Advanced Vehicles USA Inc is not involved in those markets and will continue to distribute the CAVGT in the USA through its dealer network - details of which can be found on our web site www.cavgt.com
CAV holdings in South Africa has sold off one of its factories and is now again concentrating solely in producing the GT40 which should be good news for a all forum readers.
Should any forum member require further clarification they can email me directly.
We at CAV would like to wish all Gt40 enthusiasts worldwide a very happy and peaceful new year.
Bob Lacey
President California Advanced Vehicle USA Inc.

Thanks for the reply Bob. Someone had mentioned previously that the internet is a great source of information, but it can also be a great source of misinformation. It is good to hear from you that CAV is in good shape and will continue to offer a great product. Thanks for all the support on my vehicle. It is of excellent quality and puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

If CAV is focusing on only producing GT40s again, does that mean it is going no further with producing the Shelby 4000 series Cobras?

TT

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Tom,

As I said in the Superformance/Jimmy Price thread and Bob has stated above, CAV is now completely dedicated to the GT40 market place. The answer to your question has to come from Shelby. CAV's got some new product's coming soon so hold onto your hat, this is exciting.

Hi Pat
Thanks for that,by streamlining its operation the manufacturing facility is hoping to hold prices thru 2004 despite the weak dollar.
Bob

Back