Carlisle Import Kit / Replicar Nationals

Ron McCall

Supporter
Here's some more pics.

Attachments

• 58176-112_1233.JPG
    58176-112_1233.JPG
    824.1 KB · Views: 306
Thank you so much for posting the pictures of RCR's MKI GT40. I am hoping to place my order next month. The pictures really help cement my plan to go with RCR.

Bill D

Fran also had an MK II front/rear clip on hand, but I didn't
get a good picture. Hopefully it will appear on his website
in the near future.

He had a pair of Vintage Halibrands on one side of the car,
and a set of the BRMs on the other for comparison..really
REALLY nice wheels. And Fran did a great job packaging
the uprights/large brakes inside 15 " wheels.

MikeD

Yeah, the wheels are very nice and one really cool feature is that 295 series rear tires fit within the rear quarter panels (laterally) without having to add flares to cover them. I'll try to post some photos of this later.

It was nice meeting all you guys out there. I'll try to work on getting my build site up later this week if I can keep my hands off the car.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was great to meet all you guys. Craig, Fran, the folks at Superformance Justin, Dean, Judd and his dad.

Nice work on the Superformance MkII. Can't wait to see it at speed.

I was up to my "Smiling Bob" routine most of the weekend. Someone took this picture of some hillbilly high on hooch standing in front of my car.

ExcellenceTrophy-2.jpg

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Mark !!
It was very nice to meet you in person. Thank you for taking the time to share your car with me. I was unable to get up to see the judging on your car. You were heading up to be on hold, until all the low cars went up to use the ramps. At any rate, where did you place in the competition ?? Your car is as nice in person, as what your website shows. I particularly ike the carbon fiber splitter and side ground effects. I can only assume, that you will be getting orders for these, as they are really a top notch piece. Once agin, it was great meeting, and talking to you.
Regards Brian

[ QUOTE ]
At any rate, where did you place in the competition ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 4 out of 5 commendations. They were actually looking for concours so I was quite happy with 4. They hit me for dirt on the door weatherstrip and I left the oil cooler disconnected until I get the break-in oil changed. Oooooooo!

I had a lot of fun doing it and could barely fit my head and ego in the truck for the ride home.

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
So who is going back to Carlisle the weekend after next for the Ford show?

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back