Chevron

Hi everyone,

just out of interest: Does anybody of you know the story of
Chevron after the death of Dereck Bennett in 1978?

Many thanks.

Best,

Marcus

Attachments

• chevron_sticker.jpg
    chevron_sticker.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 489

Keith

No problem Marcus. It's only a start though, there doesn't seem to be much going on at the moment but it may lead somewhere.....

Shame, great cars....:shrug:

Brian,

thanks a lot, that`s very interesting.
I knew of Vin Malkie as a high calibre racing service for
Chevrons.
As far as I know, former works driver John Burton is still
campaigning or at least used to campaign one of Malkie`s
Chevrons in the Orwell Super Sports Cup.
Amazing he`s now offering a kind of continuation car.

Best,
Marcus

A friend of mime owned a Chevron B16 Coupe Chassis # 004 back in the '70's. Any of you guys know of this car & it's where-abouts?

There are no problems with Chevrons or their spares. Hundreds of them running worldwide. Fitted a new front, repaired the roof, rear end and resprayed a B8 some months ago.

Graham @ GTA.

A friend of mime owned a Chevron B16 Coupe Chassis # 004 back in the '70's. Any of you guys know of this car & it's where-abouts?
The black B16 was just sold about 6 mo ago and if you wish I will find out who purchased it ......it was a fantastic car .....

Keith,

super Info, many thanks to you!

Best,
Marcus
You can purchase a custom built B16 frame from Active Power and yes it can be made for the Chevy powerplant and it WILL have some real muscle
and Chris makes frames that will hold up on the U.S. streets unlike the aluminum tub type frames that were NEVER meant to be driven on our streets and back roads ..... go over a few pot holes and speed bumps and see how an aluminum tob frame holds up ?????
I can also direct you to B16 bodys in the U.S. that are made for beefy Chevy power installs ......

Back