Chevy/Porsche Drivetrain For Sale

Hi Guys,

I'm posting this here incase anyone may be looking for a non Ford powertrain for their project? I have decided to instal a ferrari V12 in the P4 so need the money!!! ;)

I am open to sensible offers for the whole package but will split the eng/trans if necessary.

The engine is a GM ZZ3 Crate engine with Four Bolt Mains and Alloy Heads, rated at 345 BHP by GM, purchased new by the original builder of my car and has covered only 10K miles. I have added/upgraded the following items:

Edelbrock Valve Covers
Canton Road Race Oil Pan (Baffled and 7 trap door design)
Melling HV Oil Pump and pickup by Canton to suit Oil Pan
Jegs 55GPM Billet Electric Water Pump
Powermaster 100 amp alternator with Jegs Low Mount Billet braket
Fluidamper Harmonic Balancer
Edelbrock RPM Airgap 'Nascar' Intake Manifold
MSD 'Extreme' HEI Ignition with leads and adjustable vacuum advance
Morosso Oil cooler with braided lines and in-line thermostat
Bowtie stainless engine bolt kit
650 CFM Holley Carb
Braided dual fuel line with pressure guage
Jegs Billet adjustable throttle return spring and bracket
Holley 'Red' electric fuel pump
Powerlex engine mountings

Rated stock by GM at 345bhp, a conservative estimate with the mild modifications mentioned above and the stainless, ceramic coated headers I guess would be in excess of 370 BHP. The headers are shown seperately below.

The Gearbox is a Porsche 915 internally flipped and rebuilt at time of original build. Rod shift assembly is included. Driveshafts have been rebuilt using new CV joints and boot kits. Clutch and slave cylinder, flywheel and starter are also included.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Drive Train.JPG
    Drive Train.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 428
  • Copy of Headers.jpg
    Copy of Headers.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 288

Keith

Hi Mark, there is someone locally to me that's interested but needs to know the price, thanks...

Mark, looks like a very nice configuration.

How much gold flake was required to cover the 915?? If you peeled it all off you might have had a couple ounces to sell!!

Congrats, I'm sure it went to a good home!

LOL Cliff,, 3 cans of etch primer and 5 cans of VHT paint. Took about 20 hours including the time to strip off all the old red paint that was on there.

It ios a nice setup, the new owner is building an Ultima Can-Am for the road, so it's ideal for him.

Mark

Back