Citroen C35 transmission.

Who is running one.

I like to know how the shifter linkage setup is.

I am not interrested in Don't, Skip, Shitbox trow away answers.
I am not interrested in use UN1, Audi, Porsche whatever instead

I know early KVA came with these tranny's and they can be easely beefed upto 450bhp with correct turning CWP and Quaife ATB.

So who is running one?
I have one in the car ( abandoned project I bought ) but I don't have linkage or shifter or whatever needed to shift and trying to get an idea how to get it shifting.
I am converting to LHD and so on the shifter will move to the centre console.
Just bought a Toyota MR2 MK2 Revision1 Type Gear Cable Stick Shifter to start with.
Any help apriciated

Hello, I have a Citroen C35 transmission in my GT40 MkIII with Rover V8 engine and LHD. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you pictures.
Regards from Cologne, Manfred

JP - check out Lotus Forum - Lotus Talk. There's a guy there who has developed a better CW&P for the C35. The quaife LSD is also highly recommended.

Other than the above I'm not sure there's much else to do to specifically increase the strength. If you don't do something they'll have short operating lives where 200+ hp/tq. is applied - that's why Lotus went to the UN1 with the higher hp turbo Esprits of '89 onwards.

As Mike showed, the linkage for the C35 that tends to be used the most is rod and cable.

Attachments

Last edited:
JP - check out Lotus Forum - Lotus Talk. There's a guy there who has developed a better CW&P for the C35. The quaife LSD is also highly recommended.

Other than the above I'm not sure there's much else to do to specifically increase the strength. If you don't do something they'll have short operating lives where 200+ hp/tq. is applied - that's why Lotus went to the UN1 with the higher hp turbo Esprits of '89 onwards.

As Mike showed, the linkage for the C35 that tends to be used the most is rod and cable.
By Quaife I got in contact with the guy you mentioned ( Harry Martens from Pagina niet gevonden – DS-Vitesse also lives in Holland. I allready got in contact with him
He indeed has a better CWP ( correct turning teeth ) and Quaife ATB and C clip upgrade. He will do our transmission next month so it will be good for 450bhp.

I am converting the car to LHD so stick shift will be in the middle. Guess that Rod will be an issue.

ManfredM you have PM