Clarkson's getting one !

Clarkson\'s getting one !

Well, well, well ! What a surprise ! Jeremy Clarkson has just mentioned on BBC 'Top Gear' that he has been informed by Ford that he is one of the lucky b*****s who is getting a new GT. He also said that now he's getting one he doesn't have to be nice about Fords any more ! Apart from the GT that is..........

Re: Clarkson\'s getting one !

no surprise there, i guess.

of course, that assumes they're actually going to be building the damn things someday! spoke to my dealer this weekend. 100% clueless. zero data. no information. nada news.

doody.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter

How about rubbing his nose in it?

Can we organise a number of tickets - I believe Simon had a source and all turn up in GT40 replicas?

If we spoke to any of the other presenters I'm sure they will oblige and get some showing on the TV. Especially if it will wind Clarkson up.

Can you imagine his face with say 10 40s sitting in a row and he's not got his new one?

Perhaps I'm just sh*t stirring!

Ian

... he also can't fit into an original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brett

Has anyone else realised that the values of MB SL 55 AMG collapsed once Clarkson took delivery of his - what does it say for the GT - better off out of it !

[ QUOTE ]

How about rubbing his nose in it?
Can we organise a number of tickets - I believe Simon had a source and all turn up in GT40 replicas?
If we spoke to any of the other presenters I'm sure they will oblige and get some showing on the TV. Especially if it will wind Clarkson up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd certainly take mine - but not so the idiots on the programme can trash the transmission and tyres like they did to th C-type Jaguar last year! It's recorded at Dunsfold isn't it?

[ QUOTE ]
Clue me on the Clarkson stuff - why such emotion?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because the man is a prat!

[ QUOTE ]
... he also can't fit into an original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

he did get into an orriganal accept he had to have it with a lower seat, bubble in the roof and the peddels moved forward : P

on the last top gear they had some replicas in, and nose up was sticking above the door top, lol quite funny. But yeah that would be funny, mabye the next gt40 day out as many as possaible vist it the show, and mabye go around the track

Clarkson Damon Hill & Martin Brundle are on the list - does this make the application process sound like a close relative of Tony Blair's Peoples Peers - only his cronies got them regardless of who applied ?

Back