Clutch release lever

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Hi All,

Most will have seen my post regarding my breakage of the clutch release shaft on my 40 a few weeks back

I have obtained a replacement shaft, but am still looking for a clutch release lever. For my application it must be one like either of the two in the pictures below.

Thanks to those who have already given me leads to follow up. Neither RBT nor Gelscoe stock them, Safir are currently out of stock, and I have not been able to get any response from Andy Booth at GT40 Gold Parts (anyone been in contact with him lately?).

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 9.40.15 AM.png
1633147217102.jpeg

Hi:

Have you tried Lee Holman at Holman and Moody? My guess is that your car doesn't use the Pantera ZF, otherwise many Pantera dealers stock these and Pantera Performance also may be able to help.

/s/ Chris Kennedy

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Thanks Chris. The box is a dsah-1 out of a very early Pantera and has been inverted. The dash-2 boxes found in most Panteras use the straight lever. I have one of those, but it does not work.

Good suggestion re Lee Holman. I will try him.

Thanks Chris. The box is a dsah-1 out of a very early Pantera and has been inverted. The dash-2 boxes found in most Panteras use the straight lever. I have one of those, but it does not work.

Good suggestion re Lee Holman. I will try him.
Thanks----you might want to still contact "Dennis" at Pantera Performance if you haven't already. He is a wealth of information on the cars, transmissions etc.

/s/ Chris Kennedy

Back