Compilation of RF Part Model Numbers and Sources

Guys,could anyone advise on which thermostat housing -make /model fit`s a 302 8 barrel setup.....also any advise on the hoses that connect to coolant pipes would be most helpful

Regards, Burns.

burns,
I have a set of 4 into 2's headers made to fit my RF which were used for licencing and about 12 months of hard work. They are just sitting around in the workshop gathering dust at the moment.

They are ceramic coated (albeit quite aged due to hard work) I don't have the cats or mufflers anymore though.

You are welcome to borrow the headers if you get stuck. Problem is I am in Perth, but you pay the freight and you can borrow them for as long as needed.

PM me if its of any use.

Ron Earp

Admin
Are the new RF crew available for assistance on the part numbers etc.? I've not heard anything from them in about 2-3 months but thought they were gearing up for production and a parts business. I wonder if that is working out properly as they anticipated. Anyhow, might be a good place to get a complete and accurate list. I have some part numbers from boxes of stuff that came five years ago written down in a notebook but I imagine you have those - clutch, pressure plate, etc.

Ron

HILLY

Supporter
I am in the process of try to get some technical assistance from the new RF people with regards to licensing issues that my engineer has requested, but so far there has been limited success. I am not sure if anyone else has had any success but I will keep trying for a bit longer before giving up on them.

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Peter
Do you need a phone number to contact Paul B / Owen or are you not getting a reply after making contact. I hope it's the former and if so I can help. PM me if you like.
Ross

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Hi Burns
If you have the DC& O 8 barrel setup I'm pretty sure the thermostat housing is a commodore unit 2 bolt. I sort of know this because I tried fitting a 302 Windsor thermostat and it wouldn't fit. So then I had to take the old one in to identify it. Dont forget to fit the bypass, have a -6 fitting welded into the thermostat housing. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll give you more detail.
Ross

Thanks Ross,
I`ll get back on the trail again, a lot of parts used are GMH so it would come as no surprise if one fits. The bypass is all sorted

Burns

Hi all -

Can anyone tell me the source / donor vehicle for the wiper blade assy for the RF.

This would be one that should fit the standard RF supplied kit wiper motor unit.

Thanks.

Hi Paul,

per previous posts and like every other part on the car, we have them right here in stock. They are a generic blade that probably fit a few models but we just order them in a complete wiper assembly kit and as a break down p/n 40-89-6 for the arm and -7 for the blade. PM me if you want one,

In fact anyone chasing RF parts, please PM.

This thread was probably useful when there was no RF

Regards Paul

Last edited:
Thanks Paul, as always, I seem to be giving the impression that I'm a cheepskate by trying to source elsewhere. I should point out that I have posted the question on behalf of A N Other, who does not generally either browse the Forum or even use his PC for that matter.

I'll pass the message on but think he was hoping for something possibly sourceable in the UK...

Thanks again.

Jim Dewar

Supporter
I replaced my defective radiator this week with one from RCR which was easily adapted to the RF mounting points and looks correct.The part cost was $450 and the RF original was $1100. + freight.

Back