Votes: 74 26.6%
  • 56-65

Votes: 58 20.9%
  • 66-75

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Over 75

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
33 here and 5 years of this illness for me.

Just sad I wasted my previous money in a convertible M3 E36,an house,2 shops and an everyday use Golf.

I am patience..I know I will have one.

Life devoted to gt40 now...

Paolo

Changing category

38 yo so far.

This question made me remember when I was 20 yo and was quite frustrated looking all these old guys (40yo) in these great cars Porsche and nice convertibles ... I was thinking life is bad ... these :mad: :mad: :mad: do not need nice sporty cars, they should have Mercedes old papy type of things ...:dead:

Now I'm almost 40 :mad: , I've made my carreer :D , have a little convertible :) and I'm planning to buy a GT40 :pepper: ... I dont know what the young guys are saying with my convertible, but I'm sure with the GT40 they'll :dead:

Life seems to be nice after all !!! :pepper:

over the hump, not the hill yet

I'm the dennis jones from the East coast, not the west coast. just turned 60 and having the best time EVER. In about 4 hours I will be on a plane heading for Tanzania cape buffalo hunting. I made sure that I can outrun my hunting partner!!!

GTD 347, webers. finally all sorted out and running perfect. (for now)!

.. 35 here and counting down year to complete my, have seen, done, feld and owned list: Indy500 & GoodWood, LeMans Museum (I visit LeMans for over eight years now but have never been to the museum, drive Jaguar XJ, own GT40 !!!!

Grz

wooow. i almost feel bad about my self... i'm 17....

at 2 years i was head banging on AC/DC
at 3 i did 450km/h in my grandfathers plane
my desk pen holder is a 1930 truck diff
i have a 15cm diametre piston from my grandfathers plane, also on my desk, real proud of that
i'm with my girl for 2 and a half years, i've got friends that got maried and then got divorced in that time frame
i dont hate my parents....:lol:

so i could be a bit twisted but what can i do, i'm sick i stay up till 3:00 am looking for gt40 pictures, and i am posting on a forum that has an avrege member age of 35-45
realy look up to you guys

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
39 here and damn well better be driving the 40 before I'm 40.
Guess I'm adding to that middle aged lump in the bar chart....

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
50. And I've got an AARP card to prove it.

You know, I was feeling pretty good about this age until I discovered that I have tee shirts older than some of these guys... :)

37 but my doctor tells me that I'm in perfect health for a man of 50. I hope to be driving an RF 40 by the time I'm 40.:D

Cheers,
Danny

Well, let's see...I'm 57 now...and I placed the order for my Superformance MKI just after I turned 56. Hopefully I'll be on the road before turning 58 in February. (Having driven the MKII, I know it's worth the wait.)

By the way, I race with Peter in SCCA and he's gotta be lying about his age. He's just a wee pup!

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
50 here. That's impossible. It seems like it was just yesterday that I bought a '67 ragtop Vette that had seen far better days. Fixed and sold it. Used the money to pay for college that year. Haven't shaken the car bug since.

At 24 years of age I am young and inexperienced at building a mid engine automobile. I have had tons of experience in other layouts and vehicles, and that is why I am here.

To resurect a vintage Kit Car and gain experience from those that have gone the mid-engine road before.

I thank you all for any reply's, help and emails that have aided me in my endeavour.

A mere just 23 here. Loads of enthusiasm and rapidly gaining in knowledge on how to buld really really fast cars! :pepper:

Back