• 56-65

Votes: 58 20.9%
  • 66-75

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Over 75

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cribbj said:
Well, plugging that directly into Excel yields 10532.5739, however something tells me that's not what you intended. hehehe.
Try: (((((((67*1046)/73)+9608)-5000)*2)/300)-2.12018)

I'm the youngest at 20 then.
Dad (60) and I did a Ferrari F355 rebody on a MR2; that took quite a while and got me hooked. He's a Ford guy and owns his fair share of fast Fords (A Capri he improted from Germany for racing as well has his '97 Cobra pushing some serious numbers and the F150 he's gotten into some trouble with.)
We're looking at building a GT40 from the ground up if possable and plausable; scratch built. He wants to use a Ford Modular, DOHC 4.6L V8 like in his Cobra.
I'm still unsure, and seeing as it's my car and I'm also busy getting a business up and going it may be a little while.

Our age averaged (20 + 60 / 2) is fourty, so that puts us near the middle here.

40 Born

I fell into the bucket (ala Monty Python) the same month (March) and year (1964) as the first GT40 Prototype was produced in Yeovil Road, Slough, UK. That makes me 42 1/3. Wish I was ageing as well as the 40! She's still gorgeous and I'm not. Still, building one keeps the blood red and the pangs dead.

50 is the new 40 ? Tell that to my right hip. That was probably an overweight doctor aged 35 with coronary disease that thought up that one.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
57, going on 25.

I seldom divulge my age (most often when people ask how old I am I just say "I'm older than dirt"), but for such a good cause I'll fess up.

I turn 58 in a few months, but in my mind I'm still 25. So far my body seems to be keeping up.

But, then, we all know how quickly that can change.

My motto--"I'm going to live to be 100 or die trying!"

Dugly

Age?

I am 58, but I am still fast, have a beautiful woman crew chief for my race car and 2 great weiner dogs!
It just doesn't get any better!

YerDugliness said:
I seldom divulge my age (most often when people ask how old I am I just say "I'm older than dirt")

Yer Dugliness,

You got it all wrong. You are too young to be older than dirt, but you are older than aluminum foil!!!!!

Bill

I guess I'm the old fart at 59 soon to be 60!
Airpanes, guitars, race cars, and beautiful women, but no GT40 yet! just a Factory Five Racing Cobra Daytona Coupe. I'm amazed that I'm still interested in these forty year old cars. At the age of 20, I surely wasn't interested in forty year old cars.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I used it last night!

wbmusarra said:
Yer Dugliness,

You got it all wrong. You are too young to be older than dirt, but you are older than aluminum foil!!!!!

Bill

What a great line, Bill! I used it with a cute blonde at happy hour last night--she got a great laugh out of it. Thanks!

Dugly

Back