Diffuser anyone?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Almost looks naked without it

2012081800.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, I have not spoken to Mark at Spectrum for a couple weeks. I was hoping to have the car down there this week but Mark is pretty busy right now and I was concerned we could not get everything complete prior to next weekend which is the last C&C as well as a big F car show I have been invited to. We are quickly running out of driving season here in Colorado and I will probably just wait until sometime in October after the first snow flies and I am done driving the car for the year. At that point I'll load it in the trailer and haul down where we can have a couple weeks to do this along with some other ideas that I would like to prototype. On a side note, I am hoping to get out early this weekend or next with an F40 for some side by side pics and video. I am really excited as that is one of my fav cars of all time.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Kevin, work will begin in earnest here in a few weeks on the car and several enhancements. Stay tuned.

Mike,

Do I understand that you are willing to sell this set up, (despite the need for modifications) ? We have been playing around with a rear diffuser design for a long time now , but if someone has done the hard work I am definatley interested

Iain

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Iain, we will cross that bridge when we get there. There is a possibility that myself or the fabricater will become a vendor on this site and offer these as well as some other products for sale. Stay tuned. Thanks.

Back