door "eyebrows"

Malcolm

Supporter
Roy Snook made and supplied these eyebrows, made for original GT40s but bought in the hope that they would fit a GTD but they don't! Rats! Made from original pattern drawings and have been checked by Roy against an original car. Made in steel including the folded lip.

Have 2 sets as I suckered Glenn into taking the gamble with me (sorry Glenn), will accept £50 per set plus carriage. Will post worldwide as required.

Might fit non GTD replicas if genuinely molded from an original car, but no warrantees given!

Attachments

• IMG_7596a.jpg
    IMG_7596a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_7595a.jpg
    IMG_7595a.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 301
Thanks for checking out the fit Malcolm, now I won't go buy those NOS ones over here and try to fit them to my car.

Brian

Hi Malcolm.
Have you still got a set of these for sale ? If so, I'm interested in a set. Either let me know your details, or call me on 07974 439532 to discuss.
Regards
Stephen

Malcolm

Supporter
Hi Doger

Have sent you PMs but you seem quiet now? Do you still want a set? One set sold, just Glenn's set remaining.

Malcolm

Supporter
Both sets are now sold, if you still want some though Mick Sollis is just getting a batch in, in aluminium that fit the Southern GT and GTD body shape.

Hi Malcom,

If it´s still possible I´d like to order you a set, (steel one), for the original GT40.

Jan:

Malcolm

Supporter
Hi Jan

You will need to contact Roy Snook directly for that. I was selling my own set (plus a set for Glenn) bought in error thinking it would fit when it didn't.

Back