FS EU Seat covers for sale

Rune

Supporter
I have some sets of seat fabric for sale. They are hand made after the original gt40 drawings with the same fabric that they used in the 60's I have not put in the grommets yet so they can have nickel or brass grommets. They will fit direct in original cars, but can also be fitted to replicas. the price are £ 700 for a set + freight and insurance. Sent from Norway

Attachments

• IMG_8614.JPG
    IMG_8614.JPG
    418.3 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_8627.JPG
    IMG_8627.JPG
    712.8 KB · Views: 373
Scott here, yes I wish to have a set. Can you send to my personal email so we can get details for cost, shipping etc here to Florida?

Scott t

Rune

Supporter
Now I have only 3 set seat covers left, I will stop make them after these are sold. I'm to old for this time consuming work . It is more fun to take place in my 40 and drive on a sunny day.

Nick

Lifetime Supporter
Now I have only 3 set seat covers left, I will stop make them after these are sold. I'm to old for this time consuming work . It is more fun to take place in my 40 and drive on a sunny day.
Mr. Rune, you dont by chance have pair of seats complete with covers and foam ready to install into car?

Rune

Supporter
Hi, no I have stopped producing these seats. It was to much work to make them. I have only one set seat covers with brass grommets left.

Regards Rune

Back