DRB - GT40 AUSTRALIA

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Anyone have current phone number and\or current email for DRB? I've tried their numbers listed on their website but no return or answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind
the most. -- unknown

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Lee,

Thanks for the quick response.

Albeit,the numbers you pm'd me were the same I have tried with no luck. If those are numbers you know are valid then I'll just keep trying 'till I get through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tim

Tim,

Are these the right numbers?

Office 073807 2480 Cellphone 0409 944 560

Keep in mind that they are 10 hours ahead of you.

I doubt that they'll answer the phone at midnight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bill

Remember also that when you dial the number, you don't dial the "0" at the beginning or you will go to an automated recording that the call didn't go through. Check with your phone provider for proper dialing. I spent 3 days trying to call and kept getting "the call didn't go through".Also, they are slow to respond to emails. You might do well to put the title of the message "To Suzzy". She might answer you sooner.
Bill

phone number from the US to Australia
011-61-7-3807-2480

[email protected]

From California they are ~16 or 17 hours ahead of us (give or take daylight savings time). So 4:00 PM our time is like 9:00 am tomorrow their time.

hope this helps

Back