Dynaformance ECU Problems

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
No, not yet. I have been dividing my time between a B&B Cobra and the GT 40. I did remove the front clip today. The injection system is installed but I still have to install the processor, check the wiring, adjust the TB linkage, download the program and fire it up.

Next week I'm going to retire so I will have more time to work on it. I should be able to get it running after the first of the year. Next week Coach and I are driving over to Keith Craft shop and picking up a 408 motor for the B&B Cobra. I'll have to install it before I can work on my GT 40.

Dwight

Dwight

I'm email this thread to Dale Schaller, Sales and Marketing Manager for Eight Stack Injection, owned by Accuform Mfg a machining company.

I hope he will post the same information here as he did on Club Cobra.

Dwight

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
I had an early version of the Dynatek system and had all the same problems. About two months ago I sent my throttle bodies back to Dale and the team at Accuform. They updated the system and it works perfectly. My GT40 idles nicely at about 900rpm, and burns much less fuel than it used to. The system they are selling now is fantastic, and completely different in terms of performance than what was sold under the prior owner. If you want the look of the original Weber carbs, this is the best EFI system on the market today.

Dwight

last Nov I shipped my system to Eight Stack to be rebuild and flow tested. I have it back and it look great. They moved the TPS to the front because GT 40 exhaust were burning up the TPS. Replaced the butterflys. Also installed a center pull linkage. Balanced and flow tested it. Now I can install and start up a new motor without issues from the fuel system. I'm happy, very happy.
I'm building a new motor so I have not installed and test the Eight Stack system.
Great service from Dale at Eight Stack. If you need a fuel injected Webber style system, check them out.
My new motor will be a 347 all forged motor. TW heads, Comp cam and lifters, looking for close to 500 flywheel hp. We have the crank in the block but a 67 Fastback Mustang is taking a lot of my time. And two grandsons.
Dwight

Back