Eg33 engine for sale

I'm selling this "swap kit" so to say as I bit the bullet and initiated the production of the first batch of parts for the V12 engine I am developing. I'm not even going to bother with this as a developmental/test engine now as I'm only offering two power plant choices with for my kit car now(Porsche 3.6 and the V12 6.1 liter)

What you get:

-1994 EG33(Subaru SVX engine), estimated 38K miles
-COMPLETE engine wiring harness including the fuse panels, ignition key and switch, all sensors
-ECU
-SVX dash cluster(gauges)
-MAF and stock airbox
-Starter
-Twin butterfly TB and intake manifold assembly
-SVX front subframe assembly with engine mounts
-Alternator
-AC compressor
-Two primary O2 sensors

This is a flat six 3.3L engine that was used only in the Subaru SVX cars. This particular engine was a factory replaced core, records that were in the car at the time showed it had about 38K miles on it at the time I bought the car(blown transmission).

It will bolt up to any subaru transmission, but it's obvious that I a six speed would be the only recommended unit due to torque output(~260). It's also been put into various Porsches, aircraft, personal helicopters, sand rails, junior dragsters, etc. I'm posting it here for sale as a possible power plant for someone's car.

The motor runs superbly. I will guarantee that, would never sell you garbage. Can use valve cover gaskets and a new RMS(I have an rear main seal for it actually I will install). I am unsure of any timing belt work that may or may have not been done to it when the tallblock was installed into the car however this motor is non-interference anyway and if the belt pops there's no worry of bent valves. Just replace the belt and be on your way again.

I had planned on using this engine, coupled to a Boxster six speed transmission, in my kit car as a test engine. I have started the V12 parts manufacturing and thus will no longer be using this motor as an option for this chassis. I'd rather see it go to good use in someone elses car than just sit here.

$1700 is the price for it all.

If you'd like it built for boost we can talk about that too. I've setup several of these motors with 2.2L internals for boost. I do not recommend turbocharging this motor beyond 5psi in it's stock form without forged pistons but mild intercooled boost is ok.

Right now the engine resides in a temp test/run rig I fabricated to use for setting up the entire drive train for the kit car. You can have that whole rolling frame if you'd like.

I will deliver within 75 miles of my location (zip 12020). I have the title of the car this motor came from as well for legal paperwork if necessary. Inquire at time of purchase.

[email protected], or just respond here.

Thanks!

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

Back