ERA gt

Jose:

My memory is not the only thing that is "going away."

J

I think you opened a can of worms with that statement. We are not getting any younger but we can look back to the good times we have spend and many years to come. Happy New Year Jimmy and to all in this forum.

At this point you might want to look at the RCR but I don’t know what delivery times are. Looks like a great car and they’re also in the US.

I saw the RCR car at Autorama in Detroit last year and compared pictures of it to the ERA and SF cars. This is just my opinion but the proportions of the rear of the RCR car do not look correct to my eye.

I saw the RCR car at Autorama in Detroit last year and compared pictures of it to the ERA and SF cars. This is just my opinion but the proportions of the rear of the RCR car do not look correct to my eye.

Ok. With a little prodding by Fran I went back through some photos and I stand corrected. I couldn't detect any difference between the RCR, the ERA and SF rear bodies. Wheel arch shapes varied from make to make but the basic body side profile is very similar and almost identical to the original.
Fran, you were at Autorama 2 years ago. We talked for a good 20 minutes, I recall. Highlight of the show for me.
Over and out :thumbsup:

Back