ERA GT

good point well taken! these are all things i plan on thogoughly checking when i see the car in person.the seller has many cars...orig gt350r, boss429, an original cammer fx drag car, viper gts, a real cobra, and the list goe on , could explain the extremely low miles!wish i had this problem!does anyone have any SPECIFIC things i should look for? any era owners out there ? i would like to have a list of things to watch out for, thanks, i appreciate any and all words of wisdom. keep em coming!

Ron Earp

Admin
Scott,

Have you called ERA? Those fellows are nice and will certainly help you out. I can see Bob P probably wanting to stay out of the price debate but I'm sure talking with him or others there will get you some good info about the car. Those guys are always straight up and seem like a great company to work with.

Ron

i contacted era and got a copy of the original invoice, however they didnt have any detailed info on the specific car. i am going to contact them again tomorrow for further general advice.the seller made a video of the car in around under and driving.i should recieve it on tuesday.
thanks scott

talked to bob P. he said the car was partiall assembled by them and had a few special options , sound deadening, heat shielding powdercoating etc. he also said the newer cars have slightly larger fuel cells (not a big deal) and that the older chassis dont have a corosion problem and that there wasnt anything he could tell me that would convince me to buy a new kit over a good used car.the car looks fantastic on the 15min video he sent me (filmed last week)sounds great too! 3rd gear drive by at 130mph 3 times!
thanks scott

[ August 04, 2002: Message edited by: SCOTT CAREY ]

Back