Even more success!!!

Mike Pass

Supporter
NW club members are on a roll. Very happy to report that Mark Boyers Southern GT passed the IVA yesterday at the second attempt. The retest was for exhaust noise, handbrake and wing mirror view. Paint and finishing touches now with the Le Mans Classic in view.
Cheers
Mike

NW club members are on a roll. Very happy to report that Mark Boyers Southern GT passed the IVA yesterday at the second attempt. The retest was for exhaust noise, handbrake and wing mirror view. Paint and finishing touches now with the Le Mans Classic in view.
Cheers
Mike

Congratulations , going like that you will be starting soon a low volume production plant ........... for gt40 in your area?
Paul France

Well done Mark, having been there it’s a fantastic feeling when you finally get through. Waiting on mine coming out the other side of painting then a Summer of driving.

Don.

Thanks lads just wanna say a massive thank you to everybody who has helped on this forum big long list of people when we talk to and you know who you are ,would like to say thank you to Sam my son who basically built the car I just pointed him in the right direction and give him the confidence that I always knew he had and to be fair the lads produced some fantastic work some of the best I’ve ever seen our British aircraft industry have done a better job on him then I think I could have done although I’d love to say hi taut him everything he knows and you can see it in the car So onwards to register the car now and get some paint on a few bits and bats to sort and will see you guys a little bit further down the road

Back