Everything GT40

Mark,

Thanks for the nice feedback. I'm glad you liked the CD. Big thanks also to Ron Earp for helping me to update some websites.

It was also neat that DRIVER joined the GT40 Forum by seeing it on the CD (AM-2 car).

Thanks again Mark.

Have fun!

John

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Probably a stupid question, but I can't seem to get my mind around the concept of bidding for a single CD - can't I (& everyone else) just buy a copy ? I definitely want one, & am sure that every other member of the Forum would also buy one. How do we do it ?

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

smile.gif

Everyone and Peter,

Sure you can just order the cd. Send $10.97 to:

Linda Stone
24750 S. Blundell Rd
Canby, Oregon 97013
USA

Or you can use our PAYPAL or BILLPOINT online
Account name: [email protected]

One of the videos shows two MKI tail sections. The white one (I received from George Stauffer) is now sold and on it's way to Sweden.

If anyone is interested...

The MKII tail piece on the video is for sale for $1000 + shipping. It comes with unassembled ducting pieces and I'll add a pair of snorkel scoops.

I'm interested in adding to the CD some video or photos to help represent the GT40's in Australia and England. Also, an ERA example from the USA and some MKIV footage would make nice additions.

Anyone can email me at [email protected]

This GT40 Forum is great! There are so many "technical minds" out there with GT40's and this forum brings them together. Thanks again for establishing this Ron Earp.

Have fun!

John

Hello, John !

And everybody....
I liked the CD too !...
And it´s not any money to fuss about...
Price, that is...

Keep on, filling it up -"old sport" !
wink.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif