Face Vent (Eyeball) Assemblies

I'm working on complete eyeball vent assemblies. While the assemblies are not quite ready yet, I have made extra bezels for folks that need them to complete their original Zephyr assemblies.

25% off early bird special is in effect.

Ninja launching our new site!

You should be able to order and pay internationally through the site. Hopefully the shipping cost calculations are accurate. Because these parts are so small, I will be batch shipping every few days to keep costs down.

P.S. if you need the whole assemblies, please don't buy the bezels alone. Just message me and I'll be sure to reserve a complete assembly for you.

Thanks all,

Adam
IMG_6695.jpeg

Last edited:
How much for a complete set to the UK ?
There may be more of us over here that wish to order so perhaps a job lot.

How much for a complete set to the UK ?
There may be more of us over here that wish to order so perhaps a job lot.

I think the early-bird price for a pair of complete assemblies will be ~$300 +/- $50.

The remaining unknown is the steel reducer that goes on the back. I've ordered tooling to draw and coin them. Timing should be late June/early July.

I love making bulk shipments to UK so just message me with how many you want.

Last edited:

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Thanks Adam,

The bezels look great. Your eyeball vents are great quality and finish as well. Can't wait to see the tube pieces to hold them.

You would know. I’m still learning every time I look at something on there’s cars.
looking forward to seeing the retaining ring and other parts.

Hi All,

The vent assemblies are complete and ready to ship.
Currently offered at 20% off until I recoup my investment.

1689362379788.jpeg1689362398834.jpeg1689362416893.jpeg1689362437379.jpeg1689362454706.jpeg

Thanks,

Adam

My trim ring arrived along with the bulkhead screen trim.
fits perfectly on my original MK IV zephyr vent body.
Adam’s packaging was excellent and the dispatch and courier service was fast.
Very happy.
Cheers
Ryan in Australia.

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Received the cups and rubber to hold the eyeball vents in place Top Job! I would have only wanted a little more skirt at the bottom of the cup to hold air vent tubing. I know that is not original but for us kit guys it is a necessary evil...

Back