Factory Visit.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi everybody,
I need each persons full name for passes at Enstone, GT40 Enthusiasts Club membership number and the fact that each person is not affiliated to any F1 team.Over the weekend I should be able to give some idea. Sorry in advance if this does not include some who asked to go but this visit to Renault F1 is rather over subscribed and I need to be fair as it was published for gt40ec initially.
For all the rest I'll ask Pat Symonds if it could be repeated in a couple of months time.
Rather than clutter up the site here, please reply on my email [email protected]
regards
Dave M

As one of the non-GT40EC I'm sure I speak for all with thanks in anticipation for trying to get second trip sorted - Jos

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Jos.
I will be working on it after the first visit.
It is definitely worth joining one or other of the two clubs, even not having a -40 at the moment. Maybe one day they will amalgamate (my hopes), but it is worth it.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Just waiting for Pat Symonds to finalise a date. He has been
'hors de combat' this week with a back problem but is anticipated to return to Enstone next Tuesday. Earliest projected date now between 23rd/24th/ 25th November.
When this is set up, how about a meeting point in the Killingworth Castle (pub) in Wootton for a bite of lunch or refreshments from about 14:00hrs ish? There are two Woottons in Oxfordshire and I'm talking about the one north of Woodstock.

Dave M.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Spoke with Pat Symonds today and probably before Christmas he will come up with a date in either January or February. The new R25 car will be launched in Monaco 31st January/1st February.
Dave M

dave if a spare place becomes avaliable i would love to go
currently building a tornado.
chris parker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Decision on 1st. visit some time after new car launch in Monte Carlo on Feb 2nd.
2nd. visit - subject still needs to be discussed after the 1st one.
Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Spoke to Pat this afternoon and he will be arranging a date to be after the third 'flyaway' (Bahrein). That race is on 3rd. April.
Dave M

Back