Fast & Furious 5 - GT40!!!

Just got back from the movies and the GT40 is "THE" car of the movie...its a pivotal car/character in the plot...so thats good news for all us GT40 loons...

For this kind of movie is was very fun and entertaining to watch....a good way to spend a couple of hours unwinding for sure...

Saw the new Fast and Furious movie last night - pretty entertaining in a non-academy award sort of way. Two hours of fighting and destroying cars. Thankfully, the GT40 made is through mostly unscathed. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough footage of it! There's the one scene where they're getting it off loaded from the speeding train.....that was quite good...and a scene or two where it's sitting in the shop and people are mulling it over. It would have been great to see a mean streets car chase with it, but then it would have likely suffered some damage, so, better just admire it.

In any case, an entertaining movie with a few good scenes showing the GT40 off to great effect.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
The lights are out in Huntsville, Alabama. 370,000 people without power. Tornados ripped thru Alabama and did a lot of damage. Over 240 people killed.

I don't think Keith got to display his GT 40 last Friday. I have contacted a lot of the Cobra guys in the area and they are ok. I have not contacted Keith but I think he is OK.

Dwight

Saw the movie yesterday. The Pantera looked gorgeous and contemporary and was at least clean. The GT40 looked like a POS, filthy dirty and was not presented in an attractive light. I was kind of embarrased the way it looked.
I didn't read the entire thread so maybe this was mentioned before. Sorry, just my opinion. Again, the presentation of the Pantera was gorgeous. Really disappointed that this wasn't a better showcase for the 40.

Mike

Looked in better shape than the Grand Sport did after it jumped out of the train right behind the GT40....and into the gorge....I dont think it was supposed to look shiny new after having done a trip through the sand...do you?...continuity maybe.?

TrevS... I work out with 'The Rock' often at my gym... he doesn't seem particularly 'mechanical'.... but you know when they say in the script someone is FBI, they get all the knowledge.... automatically...

I find it even harder to keep my meal down when Keanu Reeves is handed a script that makes his character appear to be intelligent.....

Back