First Real Photo of Ferrari P 4/5

Re: First Real Photo of P 4/5

Jim:

I understand that Lee is driving up with another toy for you to play with... We heard it run when were down at his shop awhile back. You'll be able to light up the neighborhood with this puppy!

Jim

ERA said:
Jim:

I understand that Lee is driving up with another toy for you to play with... We heard it run when were down at his shop awhile back. You'll be able to light up the neighborhood with this puppy!

Jim

Tru Dat.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

Jim,

I looked at the pictures of the New York in the P4/5. Were you biting your tongue not to smile like a madman? I know I would have been ear-to-ear....but then the thought of having much invested on the road with the morons I see driving around might scare you enough to keep the grin factor down!
Rick

Mark IV said:
Jim,

I looked at the pictures of the New York in the P4/5. Were you biting your tongue not to smile like a madman? I know I would have been ear-to-ear....but then the thought of having much invested on the road with the morons I see driving around might scare you enough to keep the grin factor down!
Rick

Hey

A very easy car to drive but I do try to stay alert.

Best

Evo 098, Gordon Murray:

"How many of our today's cars will be considered classics in, say, 20 or 30 years' time?

One that will be is the brand-new Pininfarina-designed one-off Ferrari P4/5 supercar, based on a Ferrari Enzo. All supercars have presence and a certain "dramatic" look, but not all of them have style. The Enzo is certainly dramatic, but it manages to look very large (it is!) and very disjointed - the lines just don't flow. Panel shut gaps are too big and obvious, the front overhang is just too long, and the whole effect is styling rather than style.

Enter the P4/5 - a truly beautiful, balanced shape. I'm sure Pininfarina will have the "retro" finger pointed at them, but while there's no mistaking its heritage, the style is crisp, fresh and bang up to date. This is not a sycophantic exercise like the Ford GT but very much a new design in its own right. If I was offered the keys to either the Enzo or the P4/5, I know which one I would be driving home."

Hi Jim,
just to advise u there is nice long article about u and the p4-5 on the main italian motor magazine (quattroruote Quattroruote ).
They say they have been with u in the car during Paris trip, its a very very nice article indeed...

Paolo:)

P.s.: (they also wrote u ordered the 8c Competizione....I always pray for u to found and save a 33 "stradale" :))

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

JIm,
Any pictures of the P4/5 with your other P4s? Would make for a very interesting comparison. BTW, a friend wants to know if your daughter has a boyfirend. I think he is plotting to become a son-in-law and thus in the chain of inheritance. He isn't greedy, the P4 and the MK IV will suffice!!!!!

Rick

Mark IV said:
JIm,
Any pictures of the P4/5 with your other P4s? Would make for a very interesting comparison. BTW, a friend wants to know if your daughter has a boyfirend. I think he is plotting to become a son-in-law and thus in the chain of inheritance. He isn't greedy, the P4 and the MK IV will suffice!!!!!

Rick

Hey

I'll get a photo soon. As for V she doesn't. I wonder if it has anything to do with my shotgun collection...

Best

Hi Jim
I am really pleased for you I hope you get a lot of pleasure from the P4/5.
As for the rest of us at least there is a 1/43rd scale kit of the car coming out soon. I hope someone like GMP/Exoto brings it out in 1/18th or 1/10th!!! with your permission of course.
Regards Allan

Back