First Real Photo of Ferrari P 4/5

Re: First Real Photo of P 4/5

allanfeldman said:
Hi Jim
I am really pleased for you I hope you get a lot of pleasure from the P4/5.
As for the rest of us at least there is a 1/43rd scale kit of the car coming out soon. I hope someone like GMP/Exoto brings it out in 1/18th or 1/10th!!! with your permission of course.
Regards Allan

I'm working on that.

Best

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

JIm,
The video is stunning. The problem to date is that all pictures have been static of a car that is anything but! In motion it fulfills the "idea" of the modern GT/sports racer.

Outstanding!

Rick

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter

Once upon a time every boy in America had two posters in his bedroom: Farrah Fawcett in a bathing suit and a poster of a Lamborghini Countach.

While I don't know who will be the poster girl of the age, I've a feeling your P4/5 will be the poster car of today's boys.

Well done!

Absolutely stunning Jim.

its a shame the german commentary talks over your descriptions. What were you saying about not jacking the car up to remove the wheels ?
I couldn't quite follow that.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Jim,

I called the NYS DMV and told them you are niot using your front license plate.....I 'm sure you just "forgot" to attach it!

A couple of years ago a guy here in WNY started a petion drive to eliminate the front plates...he said it would save millions.........and it ruined the front of his 348!

The P4/5 looks so good going down the road, like God and Enzo intended.

Rick

Mark IV said:
Jim,

I called the NYS DMV and told them you are niot using your front license plate.....I 'm sure you just "forgot" to attach it!

A couple of years ago a guy here in WNY started a petion drive to eliminate the front plates...he said it would save millions.........and it ruined the front of his 348!

The P4/5 looks so good going down the road, like God and Enzo intended.

Rick

Tru Dat.

I was saying that Sal changed the design cut line to allow the nose to lift without having to jack up the car and remove the wheels making it much more usable.

Best

For those who speak French:

Le Quotidien Auto - Essais - Ferrari P4/5 - La légende, tous les jours

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Jim,

I just went through this thread from start to end, and all I can say is .........................DAAAMMMMMMNNNNN!

No other superlatives will suffice.

Lynn

Just voted too.

Your car features in the January edition of the Top Gear mag. Makes interesting reading, especially when the reporter says about him driving away seeing you in the rear view mirror waving your car bye-bye :bow: :D

Could you just mail me the keys?!?!!? uh,...for verification purposes...

Seriously, I am very thankful that you share your cars with us!

Back