Ford gt application

I wish people would boycott the car ... no V8 ... GTFO

tumblr_lrqngyvd781qllt8v.png

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Can you send me one too Dave?

Dave is a great guy and with his dad's connection at Ford, he probably can pull favors better than most.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I wish people would boycott the car ... no V8 ... GTFO

tumblr_lrqngyvd781qllt8v.png

Be careful making remarks like that. Dave runs the Ford GT forum and can probably have you banned from afar for making such disparaging remarks. He takes no guff from kit car owners like you!

ByeEnzo

CURRENTLY BANNED
My Verde Miura gets out of the shop next week. Lots of minor deferred maintenance from the last owner has been dealt with. Definite GT40 DNA in the design of the Miura. Pics to follow of it next to my FGT.

hey the Ford gt40 #1009 was my first exotic in 1973. I really want to have this New GT to be my LAST exotic ..hell I'm 71. but I still do crazysh*t I did the
Silverstate race in may 2014 in my McLaren mp4 12c . averaged 151.62 mph
for the 90 miles of highway. 6th time I've run this race GREAT FUN!

LOVE TO ENTER A NEW FORD GT IN THIS RACE!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe Wayne with the poor showing at Daytona a few more apps will be available. They better get the bugs worked out before Le Mans or this could become embarrassing.

Teething problems for sure. However one of the new GT's has maintained pace after the problems that put it behind early on.

Maybe Wayne with the poor showing at Daytona a few more apps will be available. They better get the bugs worked out before Le Mans or this could become embarrassing.

THAT'S OK just give me the APPLICATION I'll live
with it.!

I wish I was part of that select group but alas I own an SPF "kit car" as the 05/06 blowhards refer to it as. I'm not bitter or anything just can't stand most of those neophytes :)

And if you own an original then by all means you should have FIRST dibs on a new one!

It truly pains me to see comments like this about 2005-2006 Ford GT owners. the large majority of owners are truly great people. Of course you will get your occaisional "blowhards" in any group just as with this group. I've found all the true car people are mostly really good people. Maybe I'm wrong Mike but I don't remember anyone ever knocking your car on the other forums but have mostly praised your car. You just can't expect everyone to agree with you all the time on everything. The 05/06 cars were never meant to be a facsimile of a real GT40. let's be a little more kind. As far as getting the new GT, get in line just like the rest of us or find someone with some 05/06 cars who will order one for you who has no interest in getting one for themselves. (and there are quite a few) jmo

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
What pains me is this guy has a better shot at a new GT than someone like Wayne who owned an original. Why would anyone have to get in line behind this blowhard?

GMG-Wesbite-Banner1.jpg

What pains me is this guy has a better shot at a new GT than someone like Wayne who owned an original. Why would anyone have to get in line behind this blowhard?

GMG-Wesbite-Banner1.jpg
Thanks for wrecking my day Mike with this picture. However, you do make a very good point! wonder if he'd take a sawzall to a new GT !!! lmao !

Back