Fran, gonna be at Belle Isle?

The family will be there in full force as usual. You can find us in the Porscheplatz hosp. area, or in and around the Flying Lizard Paddock and Box. Cross you fingers we don't burn Jorg's the car to the ground again this year! We are on track for the championship and would like to keep it that way. We figured you would be on hand since (as we last understood it) RCR is a title sponsor of Robertson Racing but we have never spotted you at any of the events. Thought you might show since Belle is in the back yard. We will be in town Friday night (late) until Sunday afternoon (just there for ALMS not IRL) if ya wanna meet up at some point. See ya, the Millers.

Good to know you might make it, we will bring the telephone info and try to get you when we get into town. If we cant hook up it's not a big deal we will just have to make the trip up another time (NAIAS is coming soon anyhow). Sent you an e-mail on the RCR info-mail link to see if we could get you that way as well. We figured you were way busy. See ya soon (we hope).

Congrats to your Flying Lizard team....

I checked around for you Sat. morning but I did not see you guys....

We spent the race in the pit grandstand being fried by the Sun....

Good racing though....

Hey Fran, good to hear you were able to take some time for yourself this weekend. The sun was a bit hard wasn't it. A fantastic weekend for us:lol:, the team was super jazzed (despite Timo hitting Johannes' and Patric's car :veryangry:, and the late yellows letting Rissi catch up and force Lonnie and Martin into 4th :cry:.). We were looking for you but it was such a busy weekend (lots of people) with all the stuff to do. We choose to watch the race from the Porscheplatz group seats in grandstand 3 at the end of the straight into turn 1 (they are about the best seats in the house and right next to the tv's to keep track of the rest of the field). Spent most of the rest of the time with the team in the padock during pre-race and at several of the club events. The track lapping was fun at the end of the night, felt like the Medical car running around in the Cayenne :nice:. We will catch up at NAIAS in a couple months when things calm down a bit for you. Talk to ya soon :wacko:, The Millers.

I look forward to setting time aside and have you come down.
Why bother with the NAIAS ...??

LOL :laugh: no kidding, something tells me there wont be anything as interesting on the show floor as what you have for us. It's tradition though so we will make the rounds anyway. Talk to ya soon :thumbsup:

Back