Front clip width with gulf flares?

Dave
Long time, How's the paint holding up with 20k miles. I've got less than 2k and the rear flares are taking a beating .

LLoyd

Hey Lloyd!
The HOK paint is doing well. Some chipping on the front edge of the rear flares, but not really that bad. I built it to run so those type of things are to be expected. The most amazing thing is I'm still running the same Michelin 335/35/17's on the rear...and they still have several thousand miles left in them. Fantastic mileage.

Am waiting for the aluminum C blocks to happen (first of the year maybe) and I've purchased a set of aluminum AFD heads. That should lighten things up a bit......

2000 miles on yours isn't even broken in yet!

Dave

Hey Lloyd!
The HOK paint is doing well. Some chipping on the front edge of the rear flares, but not really that bad. I built it to run so those type of things are to be expected. The most amazing thing is I'm still running the same Michelin 335/35/17's on the rear...and they still have several thousand miles left in them. Fantastic mileage.

Am waiting for the aluminum C blocks to happen (first of the year maybe) and I've purchased a set of aluminum AFD heads. That should lighten things up a bit......

2000 miles on yours isn't even broken in yet!

Dave

Back