Fuel Filter Help

Ian Clark

Supporter
You're welcome, thank you. I've seen these parts as new staked or not. Today's fuels are not kind to old plastic or new incorrect choice of plastic chemistry. So a simple pressed in part should be sympathetically staked. Fabulous looking part too. Cheers

Thank you Trevor, Ian and Eddy. There are some faint marks on the collar only but are hardly distinguishable. But it does seem the concave side faces down. Think I will go down the route of pinning to secure it. As I have got this far with one I’ll probably check out the other and pin that one also. Again thanks for all your input.

Regards

John

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Walt, I have done some research in the past on these. The suppliers in the states usually had this on their site.
Product Sold Out

Unfortunately this product has sold out or is no longer available. Please check below for similar products or contact our sales team who will be happy to try and source the product for you or help you find a similar product.

I did find it quite reasonably in the UK on Ebay, with very reasonable shipping.

Regards Brian

Back