got a # plate

That touched a raw spot :laugh:

Still getting over the ADR rash I see......

Tried to find what rock melon looked like, but the colours that came up were quite different. Will have to wait for the end result.

Looking forward to the incar footage :thumbsup:

Clayton

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Jim - Congratulations !!!

I'm thrilled that you finally (& inevitably) made it over the line, so you must be absolutely ecstatic !!

Bloody Well Done !!

BTW, I fully support your comments (& Darrell's) regarding Trevor Booth - the "Engineer's Engineer". Back in the early 2000's, I could have gone with one of the many dodgy engineers who were around at the time, but chose Trevor as he had the reputation of being tough but fair. I figured that there was only a bit more work during the build to make it totally "right", & then I could sleep at night !

Must be getting close to another "drive day" for the Sydney GT40 owners...

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Clayton you look so innocent.
It is like octane orange but slight more yellow in it.
To be honest I had not looked it up but was given the name of a guy at Phillip Island with a Mclaren formula 5000.
I basiclly want the Mclaren m8 colour.

Pete, thanks mate , I have had 3 drives in it and it feels like you are cheating.
I am a little worried that 4wd's look like double decker bus's when they pull along side.
A drive day would be neat, everytime I got the email I would think one day I will go for that breakfast with those guys.

jim

Very nice choice of colours
I'm a bit biased though, as I'm going with Dolly Yellow and two white stripes (yellow with a touch of orange) :thumbsup:

Clayton

Hi Jim,
That colour is available in a "rattle can".
Bit of masking tape,a few beers and all done mate.
Whats taking so long or you going to stretch it out now like the build (lol)
Awesom build with lots of tricks under the glass.Look forward to catching up for a drive sometime.
Cheers

Yes I have dragged it out,as we have discussed I am my own worst enemy.
As there is not a lot of money left I am looking into the rattle can suggestion, and I always do my best work after a few beers.

Love to the drive.

Clayton I did more research BUTTERFIELD ORANGE.

Cris Goldsmith yes have something in the pot already.

Jim

Back