Great Site!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm am really enjoying the posts here and learning alot about GT40 replicas. I always thought a Noble would be the best option for me but I think I have changed my mind. I think my Mustang just lost its 347 to a future GT40 build.
Thanks for all the great info and I'm really looking forward to checking out some New England GT40's out and about this summer.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Chris!

There are a number of fine manufacturers represented here and as you may have already found - a number of people building from scratch.

Chris - You should attend the Historic Race and Concourse weekend at Lime Rock Park on Labor Day weekend. Several manufacturer's cars should be present, possibly an original. Or you could PM those of us in the area for a closer look. A.J.

Welcome to you both.

I 'm a newbie on his first build, and the guys on here ROCK for knowledge.rockonsmilerockonsmilerockonsmile

Have fun!

Graham.

Thanks for the welcome guys
Al, I am excited to check out the vintage festival at Lime Rock. I've been there for ALMS weekends......always such great cars on the track and in the parking lot. Are the any other events that bring out the GT40's around here?

Back