Great track opportunity

This is a great event that I am involved in down in Tulsa. This would be a good first track day for some of you and a ton of track time for the veteran drivers. If you don't put 500 miles on you car over the weekend its because you didn't want to! This is a private event that started when a few of us decided to rent the track to play for the weekend. This is no big racer thing, just a chance to drive fast and hang out with car guys.

This will also be the maiden voyage of my new SLC track car. Come on down and be part of the fun. It's free to watch but what fun would that be!

Fastlane Classic Cars Track Event at Hallett with a few spots remaining:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT color=
<o:p></o:p>

The June event is almost here and I still have a couple spots remaining for the Fastlane Classic Cars Track Event at Hallett Motorsports Park outside of Tulsa, OK. This is a great track and there will be plenty of track time for all participants. Groups will be according to your ability (Novice or first timers, experienced drivers and pro drivers). Instructors will be available for those wanting to improve their driving skills. The cost is $370 for the Saturday and Sunday event. Thursday and Friday are optional track days for test n tune and cost an additional $100 per day. <o:p></o:p>
If you are interested in a great weekend of driving fun go to: www.Fastlaneclassiccars.net and print off the registration, fill out the required information and mail it to me with your check to:<o:p></o:p>
Fastlane Classic Cars Invitational<o:p></o:p>
%Clois Harlan<o:p></o:p>
8160 S. 270th E. Ave.<o:p></o:p>
Broken Arrow, OK 74014<o:p></o:p>
918-633-5336<o:p></o:p>
Discounted hotel rooms are still avail at the Southern Hills Hilton for $89 per night which includes two free breakfast. Of course many other hotels are available in the area from as low as $45 per night at the Baymont near I 44 and Yale Ave. Come and join us if you can.<o:p></o:p>

<HR style="COLOR: #a0a0a0" align=center SIZE=1 width="100%" noShade>

Last edited:
This sounds like a great event for sure! It is a bit of a drive for me, but with the extra days, sounds interesting. Do the cars have to be vintage or vintage looking?

Back