Greatest movie car chases...

anybody remember Gator ( burt reynolds) or Hopper with the jet car. How about the one with Jeff bridges ( when he drove a moonshine car) black mustang.. then you have the movie with Ron Howard driving a NAscar i think.. Sorry guys i grew up on car movies and trucker movies and they all started coming abck to me..

Salina Bailey

Supporter
60 was crazy, iI have that movie in my collection.. he used one car through the whole movie aand it still runs today.. Oh and its still smashed to hell

we have tons of car movies, H B Halicki did another movie called the Junkman. we love them, the acting is horrible but the car stuff is awesome. We have two lane blacktop also. not really car chase but racing the shoebox is cool, along with the judge. Vanishing point, its what led us to buy a GT40 lol. we were trying to buy a "vanishing point" challenger but someone got it before we did...so we were bummed and looking at cars and wow found a GT40! go figure!

Gents:
I remember the chase scene with Gene Hackman in the French Connection, done in NYC with no prior notice to the cops. Another favorite of mine is the chase scene from Terminator III, the crane with Arnold hanging on thru the buildings, and of course The Transporter had some good driving scenes.
Cheers
Phil

Back