Griffin trans axles

Talked to DeLynn at SEMA last week. He says his gearbox should be available in the spring. The boxes are the same length as the Ricardo in the six speed version and correspondingly shorter for each gear removed from the stack. The R/P is smaller than the Ricardo, so the box will be relatively smaller across the differential casing. It will also feature a drop in sequential fork set and mounts cast in that will allow direct-to-case suspension mounting.

All per DeLynn.

Another interesting note for us Ricardo owners is that he is making repair parts for the Ricardo gearbox. Music to one's ear who has a box with ZERO repair parts available.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
That's good news. It has been a long time coming, if it happens. I bought a new Ricardo, and had RPM transmissions tear it down. They check the gears for misaligned welding, cyro the gears, micro polish the gears, magnaflux ans zyglo everything, and hand fit the syncros and sliders. I was very happy with their service. Now if DeLynn comes through with spare parts, I will be even happier.

Regards Brian

Back