GT-R

Does anyone know if RCR will include a MSO (most importantly) and does it include a glass wind shield for some street driving? Thanks everyone
--George

Does anyone know if RCR will include a MSO (most importantly) and does it include a glass wind shield for some street driving? Thanks everyone
--George

For some reason, I thought the SL-C windscrean was not glass. I thought I remembered a post saying NOT to use Rain-x on it etc.

Luke,

tons going on but none of it really exciting "consumer" type stuff....
Lots of small items being revamped, tweeked ,reworked and finalized....door hinges, new laser cut body mounting system etc...

When there's something worthy of a picture and a thousand words I will post it trust me...

Cant even think of the words to describe how I feel about this car. Truly a dream come true. I always loved the GT40 and then the Ford GT came along and swept me off my feet again. Now this is on a whole new plain of engineering excellence. I had my eyes on the SL-C for years now but this car has me in knots. Might take me a long time to save but one of these cars will be mine. You've outdone yourself Fran and God bless you for making such things a reality.

Hi Henry--I am in Sisters--my GT-R should be shipped in 3-4 weeks--Give me a call--541-549-9905. Always open to a fellow car person, a ford coyote is slatted for this project.

Doubtful--I don't do well on the computer

Just post your updates to its own thread and email some pics to somebody. i am sure somebody would be happy to post up the pics for you. Which is the only part thats any harder than what youve already posted.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Just a suggestion:

Fran ought to find a builder whom he TRUSTS and, therefore, to whom he could 'give the nodd' to build his GT-Rs for purchasers of same who, for whatever reason, don't wanna build their own.

I specifically have 'ole goat' buyers in mind who just flat out DO NOT have either the time (literally...in more ways than one) or the ambition/patience/drive/physical strength/stamina/MECHANICAL SKILLS to build one themselves.

Buuuuuuuut, I suppose THE GUBMUNT would crap all OVER that sort of arrangement...:furious:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Can someone explain a bit about the fuel tank and it's location. I'm trying to plan my fuel setup and need to know more. I'm currently building a LS9 engine and will be using a "in tank" fuel module like I did with my SLC. This one (for the GT-R) is a dual pump CTS V module.

Hey Fran,

I'm going to be in St. Louis next month (Oct) and early on in the tread I saw where Dean Lampe had ordered the first two cars.........will he have one I could look at as he doesn't live to far out of St Louis?

Back