GT40 Australia #52

My build site is now up and running. Please see the GT40 Australia Manufacturers section for more details.

Attachments

• 46068-AdvancedBody-ChassisUint27-08-04006web.jpg
    46068-AdvancedBody-ChassisUint27-08-04006web.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 643
I have added some more info to my website. Please see GT40 Australia section in GT40 Manufacturers Corner for more info.

Re: GT40 Australia #52 - UK\'s first

There was a thread in the GT40 Australia section but it appears to have vanished.
Chassis 52 is now on its way to Blighty, so I will be looking for volunteers to help lift it down from the container when it arrives. Please let me know so I can keep you updated. Due first week of May if all goes well.
Web site has been updated.
Now I need to get the garage sorted out!
ch52041201002web.jpg

ch52050310002web.jpg

ch52050310007web.jpg

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter

Hope they've got the right address as that truck looks to be heading south east /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Lee, I'll be happy to help you unload. Just send me a couple of return air fares. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Bet you are glad it is finally on it's way.
By the way did Peter mention the Dock strike? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Only kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifEnjoy your build.

Lee,
Somehow missed your site up to now, read it 'cover to cover' Good to see a different manufacturer's 40 under build - keep it coming.
See you at Colney Fox soon.

At last good news. GT40 Australia/ DRB #52 is finally registered. It has been a long time coming and hopefully will be out on track on a regular basis soon. Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it to Philip Island.
I did have a shake down 4 years ago at Mallory Park -
1655504387782.png

Unfortunately the old build website disappeared long, long ago.

Back