GT40 SS Door Tounges

Hi guys,

I've had a couple door tounges made as seen on GTD's, MDA's and possible even ?Tornados?

They are made out of stainless steel and are Tig welded together.

They comes as a pair, consisting of 2 striker plates and 2 Door Tounges.

Price is £40 + posteage.

Regards,
JJ

Yes pictures would be very useful. When designed what make did you have in mind. Send me a set and I'll tell you whether they a Tornado :laugh:

Regards

Andy

Hi guys, here is a picture as requested.

Attachments

• Door Tounges.jpg
    Door Tounges.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 368

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Those look like a set I have on the DAX
The source I got then from said they were from CAV - the first CAV aka continuation of GTD

If someone wants a set to get into production let me know and I'll lend mine for a while

Ian

Hey guys, does anybody have any photo's of a stainless door tounge installed (anyones as they all fit the same way)? I have misplaced my pics on my PC n cant find them :(

Regards

Hi JJ

They are not fitting all the same way. Yours won´t fit an RCR because it has a different style inner liner of the spider.
PICT2848.jpg

For all the RCR guys. I have 10 pairs short before completion fitting the RCR. They will have a perfect finish alreday ( electropolished) Anyone interested send pm

TOM

Ah right, i didnt realise RCR's had an original style interior moulding! Yup, mine most probably wont fit unless you have the recessed interior moulding as found in GTD's, MDA's etc

Back