GT40 Upgrade parts and kits from Time Machines

Rick, What is the cost of the roof vent upgrade? I'm interested in that and the rear window upgrade. That is, if you say the rear window upgrade cuts down on engine noise. I bought a bunch of self adhesive neoprene to help with sound deadening. Any suggestions on strategic placement?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Gus,

The roof vent will about $140. I have not made any production pieces yet although I have done two prototype setups on cars (I have yet to do MY car!) and all of the tooling is ready.

I should have parts ready in couple weeks when some personal priorities are done.

I no longer do the rear bulkhead windows as someone else has copied mine and now sells them. I refuse to get into a customer battle/price war so I just let him have that market, whatever is left of it. PM or email for the contact details for the window.

I have been a little disappointed in the sales of some of the upgrade parts.......everybody "wants" them but only a few "buy" them............................

Sorry to hear that Rick. I can't say I find them very expensive and I know it's a pain to get them tooled and made. Anyway, I want to "buy" the vent kit and I wish you had a window left in your shop.... I'm pretty sure I've seen the copy. Not prepared to pay that price.

Back