GT40 Upgrade parts and kits from Time Machines

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Frame and rubber "U" channel are available. I would need to check price and they are not in stock so must be sent in from factory. Contact me if you are interested.

Rick, do you have the stainless eyebrows they put on the race cars? I hear they are factory only, the ones Dennis sells only stick on.

Thank
Kevin

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The door eyebrows are aluminum, not stainless. They go on with rivets. I can get them but will need to check price.

Last edited:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Rick,

I'm interested in the Al eybrows as well.

Please advise.

Tx, Steve P2125

Will do. They are MUCH nicer than the plastic ones. We had them on the last "R" car we got in. They WILL be on my chassis when I get around to it (i.e. when SHMBO says "OK")

Will do. They are MUCH nicer than the plastic ones. We had them on the last "R" car we got in. They WILL be on my chassis when I get around to it (i.e. when SHMBO says "OK")

Love the reference, however, should it not be "SWMBO"?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I will check again. The factory has been busy building cars and some non-critical parts orders have been lower priority.

When I have confirmed availability, I will post. I am using one set as a template for my local alloy tin-knocker to duplicate so we can do them here.

Back