Gt40p, you choose the price!! - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gt40p, you choose the price!!

Now you can dump some of those new found funds into that Yamaha of yours. Then come on by and we'll pull something out of my garage and have some fun! If I can find a license plate for any of them......

Somebody got a beautiful 40.

HI Rob,,,THANKS,,,,now looking for a S1000RR. I think I can now afford it :)

James,,,,THANKS!

Kwap..I stepped over the line in this(?) tread? Oopps sorry if I offended, my PC skills failed me.....

I shouldnt have to say this but you all know I have been a fan of the Sheik and his car building skill for some time (he built that in a SINGLE car garage!). He knows it's all in jest, I'm sure there's more than a few out there that could have taken many things said in this and other threads the wrong way. Let's leave it in the spirit of poking fun at each other.

What the hell Sheik bring that 200HP (those things are frikken fast) Beemer on by and whoop up on me with it, turn about is fair play buddy :)

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter

Kwap..I stepped over the line?

Somehow I doubt it, given this thread started with a sales pitch that included calling prospective purchasers "lard ass", "daffy duck" and "gross burger.'

And thanking Dalton for wishing him to be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels... I mean this guy is perverse!

And then finally, and I can barely bring myself to repeat this horrid slur in public, but he (gulp) ....suggested some of us might be a ......

“Escalade and a BMW/Mercedes guy”

There, see, he used the "B" word, and right next to the "M" word, and right after using a model name from that car called the "C" word.

I'm just sick about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back