Gt40p, you choose the price!! - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gt40p, you choose the price!!

Sheik,

I just joined the forum for the purpose of looking at your car for sale. Quite frankly, it looks like beautiful work and I'm going to try to send a personal message you. Being old and out of touch with this type of communication, please reply to this message if I can't reach you.

I assure you that I'm not a gawker wasting your time.

take care,

Mike

Sheik,

I just joined the forum for the purpose of looking at your car for sale. Quite frankly, it looks like beautiful work and I'm going to try to send a personal message you. Being old and out of touch with this type of communication, please reply to this message if I can't reach you.

I assure you that I'm not a gawker wasting your time.

take care,

Mike

Mike, I've seen this car in person and it looks fantastic!

The photos don't even come close to what "this beast" looks like in person. The craftsmanship and pride that went into this build are very obvious when you look at this car closeup!

Nice looking car. I just joined forum. I don't think that I noticed where in California. I am in So Cal, would love to see it.

I am adding couple more photos regarding Title and the DMV VIN# associated with this car. There are number of people from other States that seem to have difficulty understanding how this car is registered in California.

The Title (Pink Slip) shows the YEAR as 0000 (YES 0000) and MODEL as SPCNS.
The BAR-CODE shows Engine year (1965) and Chassis Vin# (CAXXXXXXX).

I am also compelled to disclose some info regarding seating area of this GT40. The info below is for knuckleheads that are Mechanically Challenged (or putting it mildly, JUST TOO F&^%$## STUPID) to own a Replica/Kit cars!!

The owner of this car is almost 6 feet tall, 169lb, 31” waist, 42” Chests, size 11 shoes. The seating and the original Pedal position of GTD is perfect FOR ME,,,it was setup by me, for ME. Before contacting me, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:

What is the TRUE size of my ASS, am I a “FAT BURGER”?!:lipsrsealed:

What is the TRUE size of my FAT ROLLING Belly, am I a “GROSS BURGER”?:lipsrsealed:

AM I the same height as Dan Gurney?

Do I have WEBBED (DAFFY DUCK) feet?:shocked:

Am I in a GOOD SHAPE, Do I need help to get off of the toilet seat when I am at home?:idea:

Do I know how to spell FLEXIBILITY?:smartass:

Have I EVER SERIOUSLY modified ANYTHING ,,,or do I just pretend to know and have neither the talent nor the ASS to do so.:thinking2:

Am I a “Escalade and a BMW/Mercedes guy”,,,,but really want to have a GT40 just because no one looks at the other two?:snobby:

If the answer to any of the above is YES,,,,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don’t contact me:stunned:

HOWEVER, keep in mind that there are 100s of GTDs in UK and quite a few here in US. It is a FACT that there are number of FAT ASSES both in UK and USA that own and drive GTDs!! You have to use a Seat with less cushion, get rid of the seat tracks, move the pedals (Or install Tilton pedals),,,and worst case drop the floor pan (in the seating area).

NOW, since most of the GT40 owners that pay for them are pretty incompetent BUILDERS, I would be glad to do the above work for YOUR WIDE ASS/FEET. BUT, you first have to BUY the F%$%^% car!!

I have no doubt that the rant above will eliminate the losers from the buying pool. Hmmmm, does that mean NO ONE will buy my car????? Ohhhhh well/shit:shocked:

Attachments

• VIN# Info.jpg
    VIN# Info.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Title of Vehicle.jpg
    Title of Vehicle.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:

:thumbsup: - Faili, you are my idol!...now, how do you really feel about some of the inquiries you've received?

Eric, Jim......couldn't have said it any better. F'in spot on lads.

Fali, I can only imagine the baffoons who have contacted you about the car. Continued good luck.

I was going to offer some veiled words of Kiwi encouragement...until... I read your shoe size....good luck with the sale Mr Faili Sir!!!

Brothers!

Thanks for you "LOVE" and support! Since my last post, NO ONE has contacted me about the car:thumbsup:

I am proud of the citizenry for NOT spending their hard earned cash on Frivolous stuff:lol:

Hmmmm, I might decide to yank the drive train out and sell the car as a REGISTERED Rolling chassis!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

YES, I am listening to the voices in my head:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back