gt40p2112 help

I had 2102, which I believe was the first car in the US. I upgraded it where safety issues were concerned, but overall it performed well. I always felt the biggest issue was water intrusion and that can be improved. I would not hesitate to buy an early car if the price is right.

hello spydermike,
I contact dynamic motorsport :no answer.I contact superformance (shane miller) said me look the gt40's forum!!!!
I trie to found information whith the forum and alls members to answer back thank for yours answers.
but the history of the car stay unknow more when you live in france.
velcome to forum's member travelling to france

Henry,

I am passing through CDG on my way to Italy in a few weeks - only there for 2 hours though!

Check the HOW TO DO and SUPERFORMANCE forums here for any issues. You will find it all here. SPF doesn't seem too organized with respect to the technical data of the builds and what went into each car from the factory it seems.

Regards,
Mike

Henry,
I seem to have seen this car advertised on the DynamicAutoWest web site. A very good looking car indeed. It is obvious that the origional owner took a lot of time to sort this car out. From what he posted on the sales page, he corrected a lot of the things that were wrong on the early cars. He listed the corrections to the suspension, the a/c, the wiring harness problems and the instrument grounds. All of these have been improved upon as production has progressed. The car is SB100 certified and that is a good thing. In my opinion, from what I have read, this is one very nice car.
Garry

Back