GT40s QLD

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pics of some of the GT40 Brisbane/Gold Coast boys on a recent breakfast run.

Attachments

• Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 001.jpg
    Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 001.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 404
  • Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 004.jpg
    Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 004.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 013.jpg
    Mt Mee Breakfast Run - 31-08-2008 013.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 327
  • Mt Mee BVreakfast Run - 31-08-08 003.2.jpg
    Mt Mee BVreakfast Run - 31-08-08 003.2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 345
What a sweet sight to behold!!! Pete, Just wondering on how to get in contact with someone to find out when and where your next run may be as I'd love to meet up and admire your beautiful cars on display and watch and take a few pics as they roll on past.

Scott, you can see a few GT40's at the QLD Cobra Club meeting 1st Sunday of the month at the Recreation Club, Sanctuary Cove. 8:30am - 10:00ish.

So this Sunday.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Really jealous - of the weather & opportunities you have to get your cars out (mind you the day I was in Surfer's Paradise it was raining!).

Between the weather, work being done on the car and packed diary mine's hardly been out this year :sad: Ok, one of those was the Le Mans Classic including track laps :cool: I'd take that in place of a number of local club trips anytime.

Free weekend coming up, hoping for a dry day (or 2).

Maxiboy, at least when the weather is poor you can sneak out to the garage and get to admire the GT40 and maybe do a bit of tweaking. :D

Thank you for replying so quick to my question. Would definately love to come meet you guys and admire your beautiful cars but alas I can't make it this weekend ( BUGGER!! ) but I will certainly get down there in the near future. It's looking to be a very nice day to be out tommorrow. Will bring my lovely partner (financial advisor/ one who must always be obeyed)with me and will need your and all the guys added input/cohersion as to why WE NEED SUCH A CAR!!! So do you always meet up there 1st sunday of every month?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Scott, as well as the Cobra breakfast, Peter puts on a sausage sizzle on the first Saturday of each month. At his Factory at Yatala. details here.
DRB Sportscars - Ford GT40 & Shelby Cobra. I just got back from todays sizzle. While there you can inspect the factory and view the Cobras and GT40s under construction, meet with Peter and discuss your dream.
And you could always join the club and join us on our runs. You dont have to have a GT40 to become a member.

Here is a link to the website for the GT40 Club Pete is talking about.

Home

Open to owners & enthusiasts of all makes and models.

PS Excuse me for posting in the DRB forum, hope no one minds.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Maxiboy, at least when the weather is poor you can sneak out to the garage and get to admire the GT40 and maybe do a bit of tweaking. :D

Craig,

Currently I have been too busy even to do this. Weather was bad, so didn't get to take it out, but spent the entire weekend doing indoors DIY on the house!

Max

Ahh it was this run that some of you guys passed me on the highway in the arvo i suspect. . .took some mobile phone pics out my front window as i tried to keep up in the Crummydore

Back