GTD Club

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys,

If you're interested in GT40s you'd do well to join the GTD Owners Club. I just received two magazines from the club and they're a nice read with good information.

My first thought was they'd focus only on GTDs, but this isn't the case and cannot be for the future. Why? Well, there are a lot more than just GTDs around - those are a limited breed at the moment and if we get more Yanks in the club, well, there will be lots more different cars as GTD are not so common here.

Those boys in the UK have it good compared to us here in the States. If you aren't a member I'd recommend you join up and enjoy the information. Especially the skinny ones, appears those Brit fellows think we're "full sized" over here - sometimes true but not always the case.
smile.gif
Heck, I'm only 5'8" at 155, don't think I fit the full size yet but I'm working on it.

Anyhow, just wanted to pass along the information and give a thumbs up to the magazine.

Ron

I second the opinion! I have been a paying member for several years now and really look forward to the mag each quarter. Lots of good info on the short comings of 40's and how to fix them as well as schedules of events in England - just in case you might be going on a trip.

Ron Earp

Admin
And, you need to check out Roy Smarts (?Think I got it right) commentary on where England/UK is headed. He's got that one right, they shouldn't have given up those firearms in the first place....

Ron

G

Ron

Please don't encourage Roy. He doesn't need it but it is entertaining!
grin.gif

Malcolm

PS still trying to get my hands on an original draft of what he first wrote. Proving difficult to get!

Back